Kale Leaf • Spinach Leaf • Broccoli Head • Alfalfa Grass • Chlorella Algae
- Each serving of INVIGOR8 contains 5 servings of green veggies
- Kale leaf: One of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet, kale is high in vitamins K, A and C. It also contains multiple antioxidants linked to a lower risk of chronic disease.
- Spinach leaf: high in iron, Vitamin K, and Vitamin A. Research has found that it may promote eye health, help prevent certain types of cancer and keep the heart healthy.
- Broccoli head: high in vitamins C and K. Like other cruciferous vegetables, it contains bioactive compounds that may lower the risk of diseases like cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
- Alfalfa grass: lowers cholesterol, improves menopausal symptoms and helps control blood sugar.
- Chlorella algae: high in protein, B vitamins, iron, omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants. It has been found to boost immune function and help promote detoxification.