Luck of the Irish Smoothie
April 10, 2023
About This Recipe
Leprechauns are the mischievous fairies of Irish folklore. These good luck symbols are everywhere on St. Paddy's Day — even in your freezer making special gold coins for this delicious holiday smoothie!
- Put all of the ingredients into the blender; blend for 30 seconds or until mostly smooth. The more ice, the thicker it gets. Garnish with fresh mint.
Variations - more calories or less
- Increase your calories by exchanging the water for unsweetened almond milk, milk or rice milk.
- Add in your daily collagen with a scoop of Invigor8 Collagen Peptides.
2 scoops French Vanilla INVIGOR8 Superfood Shake
1-1½ cups of cold water
1 cup baby spinach
1/8 teaspoon mint leaves
⅓ apple sliced
⅓ frozen sliced banana "coins"
4-6 ice cubes
All-in-One Superfood ShakeShop Now
Healthy Mexican Collagen Cocoa
About This Recipe
This warm-weather drink is a delicious treat for those cold winter days. With antioxidant-rich cacao, a dash of pepper and cinnamon, this Mexican-inspired cocoa will give you a nutrient boost while keeping you warm. Our hydrolyzed collagen peptides powder blends naturally, boosting the protein content as well, so you stay fuller longer, even while enjoying a delicious treat.
(Makes 2 servings)
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp + 1 tsp cane sugar
⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp ground cinnamon
2 scoops INVIGOR8 Collagen Peptides
- Heat milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat until just simmering.
- Use a handheld or battery powered whisk to mix in cacao, sugar, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and hydrolyzed collagen powder until mixture is well combined and frothy with no lumps remaining.
- Divide between two mugs and enjoy while warm.