Chocolate Mug Cake
May 15, 2023
About This Recipe
Snuggle up and enjoy this rich chocolate mug cake on those cold winter evenings, sitting by the fire. With the addition of all the health benefits of INVIGOR8 Superfood Shake, you can feel good about serving this treat to your family.
- In a small mixing bowl add dry ingredients; whisk and set aside.
- In separate bowl whisk egg, water, maple syrup, vanilla and coconut oil. Blend in dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour batter into microwave-safe mug. Place the squares of dark chocolate on top of the batter. Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and let cake cool for a few minutes. Sprinkle with organic powdered sugar.
¼ cup almond flour
2 scoops Triple Chocolate Brownie INVIGOR8 Superfood Shake
¼ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup water
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp coconut oil
2 tsp organic maple syrup
2-3 squares 72% dark chocolate
Organic powdered sugar
All-in-One Superfood ShakeShop Now
Healthy Mexican Collagen Cocoa
About This Recipe
This warm-weather drink is a delicious treat for those cold winter days. With antioxidant-rich cacao, a dash of pepper and cinnamon, this Mexican-inspired cocoa will give you a nutrient boost while keeping you warm. Our hydrolyzed collagen peptides powder blends naturally, boosting the protein content as well, so you stay fuller longer, even while enjoying a delicious treat.
(Makes 2 servings)
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp + 1 tsp cane sugar
⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp ground cinnamon
2 scoops INVIGOR8 Collagen Peptides
- Heat milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat until just simmering.
- Use a handheld or battery powered whisk to mix in cacao, sugar, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and hydrolyzed collagen powder until mixture is well combined and frothy with no lumps remaining.
- Divide between two mugs and enjoy while warm.