Pumpkin Pie Truffles
July 10, 2023
About This Recipe
Skip the pumpkin pie and whip up a batch of these decadent pumpkin pie truffles! Mix everything together into a bowl, roll into balls, chill and dip in chocolate. No baking required!
- In a medium bowl, add the pumpkin puree, almond flour, coconut flour, INVIGOR8 powder, coconut oil, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Mix until thoroughly combined and a moldable ‘dough’ has formed. Use a tablespoon to scoop and roll into about 20 balls. Set in the freezer to chill for at least 20 minutes.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each time, until all of the chocolate chips are melted.
- Roll or dip each truffle into the chocolate and then place on a parchment-lined large plate or baking sheet. Sprinkle with flaky salt, if you’d like. Put truffles in the fridge or freezer to chill for 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Variations - more calories or less
- Replace the water with your favorite milk of choice like nonfat milk, unsweetened almond milk or rice milk. This will increase total nutritional intake.
- Add in your daily collagen with a scoop of Invigor8 Collagen Peptides.
(Makes 20 truffles)
1 cup pumpkin puree
½ cup almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
1 scoop French Vanilla INVIGOR8 Superfood Shake
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp coconut sugar
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp salt
For the chocolate coating:
1 cup chocolate chips
1 tbsp coconut oil
All-in-One Superfood ShakeShop Now
Healthy Mexican Collagen Cocoa
About This Recipe
This warm-weather drink is a delicious treat for those cold winter days. With antioxidant-rich cacao, a dash of pepper and cinnamon, this Mexican-inspired cocoa will give you a nutrient boost while keeping you warm. Our hydrolyzed collagen peptides powder blends naturally, boosting the protein content as well, so you stay fuller longer, even while enjoying a delicious treat.
(Makes 2 servings)
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp + 1 tsp cane sugar
⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp ground cinnamon
2 scoops INVIGOR8 Collagen Peptides
- Heat milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat until just simmering.
- Use a handheld or battery powered whisk to mix in cacao, sugar, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and hydrolyzed collagen powder until mixture is well combined and frothy with no lumps remaining.
- Divide between two mugs and enjoy while warm.