Raw Pumpkin Pie Bites
August 10, 2023
About This Recipe
Try making these Raw Pumpkin Pie Bites for your next holiday dessert. The chewy pecan crust and creamy pumpkin filling will satisfy your pie craving without all of the guilt! Perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas or an anytime treat to keep handy in your freezer.
- Line a standard muffin pan with six muffin cups.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, add the dates and pulse until they are broken up into small pieces.
- Add in the pecans, oats, vanilla extract and salt and pulse until a dough starts to come together. If it seems too dry, add a splash of water.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cups and press down into one compact layer.
- In the food processor or blender, add the pumpkin puree, melted coconut oil, INVIGOR8 powder, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Place in the freezer overnight or for at least 8 hours. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Add whip topping for a classic finish.
Variations - more calories or less
- Increase your calories by exchanging the water for unsweetened almond milk, milk or rice milk.
- Add in your daily collagen with a scoop of Invigor8 Collagen Peptides.
For the crust:
½ cup dates, pitted
½ cup pecans
½ cup rolled oats
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp salt
For the filling:
1 cup pumpkin puree
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 scoop French Vanilla INVIGOR8 Superfood Shake
1 teaspoon vanilla extact
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
All-in-One Superfood ShakeShop Now
Healthy Mexican Collagen Cocoa
About This Recipe
This warm-weather drink is a delicious treat for those cold winter days. With antioxidant-rich cacao, a dash of pepper and cinnamon, this Mexican-inspired cocoa will give you a nutrient boost while keeping you warm. Our hydrolyzed collagen peptides powder blends naturally, boosting the protein content as well, so you stay fuller longer, even while enjoying a delicious treat.
(Makes 2 servings)
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp + 1 tsp cane sugar
⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp ground cinnamon
2 scoops INVIGOR8 Collagen Peptides
- Heat milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat until just simmering.
- Use a handheld or battery powered whisk to mix in cacao, sugar, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and hydrolyzed collagen powder until mixture is well combined and frothy with no lumps remaining.
- Divide between two mugs and enjoy while warm.